Thursday, March 14, 2019

My first experience with snow ❄

    My first experience with snow ❄ 

Location :kufri, shimla, himachal Pradesh 
India is the country of diversity . With different geographical features and  I'm proud to be the part of this nation. 
I belong from a state with tropical climate so I have never got an opportunity to witness snow and snowfall.... ❄❄❄❄ I always had a dream to make snow man n slide on snow..  Finally my this dream came true on February 15 . When I with my 3 friends arbin, arjun and santosh , planned a trip to visit Shimla. 
 When we reached shimla,  we were disheartened to see  no visibility of snow in Shimla.. We were very upset as we have been travelling all the way from Chandigarh to see snow but there is no snow 😭

But on the next day our hotel manager (hotel amar palace,  lakar bazaar,  near mall road, shimla ) Informed us that we can find snow in Kufri.  And then finally we left the hotel .It was 1hour journey. . And when we about to reach Kufri  ...the snowfall started. 😍😍😍😍 .it was the best time for all of us..  When we reached the destination,  we ran out of car and started playing in snow .
I made all my dreams come true.
  Made a cute  snowman⛄ 
Photo shoot on snow 📷 


           
This was my experience. Comment down 👇 below if you liked my experience . 
I need your love and support 
THANK you , Merci and Gracias 😇


7 comments:

  1. I'm delighted to see the snowman😍😍 Thanks for your effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK u 😇 . ...it was a wonderful experience of making that snowman. 😇

      Delete
    2. Hi Addy it's me I'm proud of you trying new things with life keep it up

      Delete
    3. I can't identify you. .But Thank you for your love and support 😇

      Delete
  2. Amazing blog. Keep making more blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK you srijita.. 😇 keeping supporting and commenting on my posts. .😇😇

      Delete
  3. THANK you man. 😇 sure I'll visit 😇

    ReplyDelete