My first day experience in Cairo
After a very long and tiring 6hour flight journey I and ritu finally reached the Cairo airport around 9: 30 in the morning.. At the airport we were picked up by sief one of the director 😇.
He was very friendly and we chatted throughout our car journey. One of the funny incident happened with us was the global positioning system which dis tracked us many a times to the way to our hostel. He kept on circling on the way road twice to search for our hostel. .finally we got off from the car we we started searching hostel by walking.. .
After a hunting hard we finally made it.. we were allotted our rooms. There were already 2 Backpackers waiting there. But I was the alone male Backpackers one the first day.. I was quite lucky to choose my bed. After settling down and resting for a while.
We went outside with ritu , aishwarya and Leticia.
And this was the time when we met the 5th backpacker Maria from Mexico .. After this we came back to our hostel,
After a very long and tiring 6hour flight journey I and ritu finally reached the Cairo airport around 9: 30 in the morning.. At the airport we were picked up by sief one of the director 😇.
After a hunting hard we finally made it.. we were allotted our rooms. There were already 2 Backpackers waiting there. But I was the alone male Backpackers one the first day.. I was quite lucky to choose my bed. After settling down and resting for a while.
And this was the time when we met the 5th backpacker Maria from Mexico .. After this we came back to our hostel,



Wow keep exploring and have a wonderful experience making friends and sharing joy
ReplyDeleteYup 😇😇😇
Delete